'Tap Rising Opportunities in the Starch and Sweeteners Markets'
Meeting of Buyers & Sellers from the Mediterranean, MidEast, Central Asia & Caspian Regions
The Middle East region represents the highest growth area for the food and drink industry in the world. The rapidly changing demographics in the region and the growth of consumer choices presents an exciting opportunity for starch and sweetener, food ingredients suppliers to offer customers new and broader portfolio of products and solutions.
CMT has carefully put together a panel of starch producers active in the region, consultants and process solutions providers to come together in Dubai on the 27-28th of March and share key developments happening in the region.
- Starch from Potatoes, Pulses, Wheat and Maize
- Value added food applications in snacks, confectioneries and local foods
- Commercial outlook in paperboard application
- Innovations and technology in starch manufacturing
- Focus on Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia, Egypt & Morocco